1 small yellow onion, chopped
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 zucchini, sliced
4 chicken breasts, sliced in strips
2 small branches rosemary
4 garlic clove, minced
Juice of 1 lemon
1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
½ cup ricotta cheese
1 pint heavy cream
1 package gnocchi (I like Monterrey Pasta Co., Parmesan) Olive Oil
1. Combine garlic, lemon juice, rosemary and chicken in a mixing bowl. Let marinate for about 2 hours.
2. Combine Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese and heavy cream in a mixing bowl and set aside.
3. Add EVOO, onions, bell peppers, and zucchini to pan on medium heat. Saute until onions are translucent.
4. Add marinated chicken and cook until slices are brown on all sides.
7. Drain cooked gnocchi and add to pan with chicken, vegetables and sauce. Stir to coat gnocchi with sauce.
8. Serve topped with extra Parmesan cheese.