- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 similar sized gala apples
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into 6 teaspoon-size pieces
- 1 cup spiced apple cider (or apple juice)
I don't have the best picture of this because I was so goddamn excited to eat it I started eating before taking he picture. Also you can make the sugar mixture and just keep it in a tupperware and use it for one or two apples as needed. Last night I just made one for Brandon.
Finally you can put these in the crockpot on low for about 2 hours and your house will smell amazing leaving you with a delicious desert too!