1 spaghetti squash
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut spaghetti squash lengthwise and remove the seeds. Place spaghetti squash cut sides down on a baking sheet. Bake 30 minutes, or until a sharp knife can be inserted with only a little resistance.
3. Remove squash from oven, and set aside to cool enough to be easily handled.
4. In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Saute onion in oil until tender. Add garlic, and saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, and cook only until tomatoes are warm.
5. Use a fork shred the squash to form noodles. Place squash in a medium bowl and toss with the sauteed vegetables, feta cheese, and basil.