6 red bell peppers
1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
2 cups left over Spanish rice
1 can diced tomatoes
1 small can El Pato Mexican tomato sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
pepper jack cheese, shredded
1. On medium high heat cook turkey in a large skillet. Add a splash of water and season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and oregano. Cook thoroughly until no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Drain excess fat.
2. Stir in Spanish rice and diced tomatoes until thoroughly combined.
3. Cut off tops of bell peppers and clean out the inner membranes.
4. Arrange the peppers cut side up in a baking dish. Fill each pepper with rice meat mixture. Pour El Pato tomato sauce over the top of each bell pepper and sprinkle with pepper jack cheese.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes, until the peppers are tender.