4 boneless skinless chicken breast
1/4 cup butter
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1/2 cup half and half
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 bag baby spinach
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 pound linguine noodles
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat then add in chicken and garlic. Cook for chicken 5-7 minutes each side, or until each side is browned. Stir in the lemon juice, soup, Italian season, half and half, and Parmesan cheese.
3. Arrange spinach along the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking dish then top with sliced mushrooms. Pour chicken and sauce over the top and sprinkle with bacon then mozzarella cheese.
4. Bake 25-30 minutes.
5. In a boiling pot of salted water cook the linguine noodles 8-10 minutes, or until al dente.
6. Serve chicken on top of pasta.