4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
3 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon oregano
½ teaspoon basil
2 eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon milk
1 cup bread crumbs
3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
2 cups marina sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place chicken breasts under a sheet of saran wrap, pound chicken with a meat tenderizer until chicken is about ½ inch thick.
3. Assemble three bowls: one with flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper, oregano and basil combined, one with eggs and milk, and one with bread crumbs and ½ cup Parmesan cheese combined.
4. Heat large skillet with vegetable oil over medium heat.
5. Coat chicken with flour mixture, then into the egg wash, and then bread crumb mixture. Add to skillet. Cook about 7-10 minutes on each side or until thoroughly cooked.
6. Once the chicken is fully cooked place chicken in a large baking dish. Top the chicken with marina sauce. Then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.