1 box shitake mushroom risotto
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
2 eggs, beaten
garlic and herb breadcrumbs
1. Make risotto according to directions on box.
2. After it is done, stir cheese and basil into risotto.
3. Refrigerate risotto for about an hour. You want the risotto to be completely chilled, it will make it easier to work with.
4. Form risotto into small patties.
5. Take each patty and coat it with flour, coat with the egg wash, and then coat with breadcrumbs.
6. On medium heat olive oil, and cook each patty until brown on each side, about 2-4 minutes.
7. Cool on paper towel and pat to remove excess oil. Serve. Can be reheated in oven.