- 1 16 oz. container of Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 2-3 tsp. Lemon-Pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (do not used dried)
- Carrots, Celery, Red Bell Peppers, Green Onions, Radishes, or whatever other fresh veggies you like. Cut into pieces big enough to dip and snack on.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients except the veggies used for dipping. Stir until combined. Taste and add additional Lemon-Pepper seasoning if needed.
- Serve with veggies.
That was hard wasn't it? This makes a great, flavorful low-cal appetizer.