3 (7.5 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough
1/3 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup brown sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin pan.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the white sugar and cinnamon. Set aside. Use scissors or a knife to cut each of the biscuits into various sizes. Each one can be cut into anywhere from 2 to 5 pieces.
3. Roll pieces of biscuit in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Place them into the muffin cups, distributing evenly. Sprinkle any remaining cinnamon sugar over the dough balls.
4. Mix together the brown sugar and melted butter. Stir in the pecans. Distribute evenly over the muffin cups of dough balls.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the biscuits are toasted and cooked through. Remove from the oven. Serve while still hot.