12 to 16 thin asparagus spears, trimmed
1/4 cup water
1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed according to package directions
4 tsp. chopped fresh herbs (such as basil, rosemary and thyme)
1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
1/2 cup small cubes Smoked Gouda Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
2. Place asparagus in a small dish with 1/4 cup water; microwave on HIGH for 1 minute, then drain.
3. Unfold pastry and cut into 4 equal pieces; place on prepared sheet.
4. Top each pastry piece with equal amounts of herbs, chicken, asparagus and cheese, in that order. Fold in 2 points of each pastry bundle and press to seal.
5. Bake for about 16 to 18 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
NOTE: You can substitute the rotisserie chicken for 2 baked chicken breast.