1 pound ground beef
4 ounces mozzarella cheese
4 slices cheddar cheese
6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
favorite burger toppings
1. Put the ground beef into a large bowl. Mix in crumbled bacon. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
2. Slice mozzarella cheese into small chunks.
3. Form ground beef into 8 patties. Put a spoonful of mozzarella in between two patties and form into a single patty.
4. Season each patty with salt, pepper and garlic and grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness. In the last minute of cooking, top each with a slice of cheddar cheese. Cover the grill and let the cheese melt.
5. Serve with all your favorite hamburger toppings.