2 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
4-5 overripe bananas
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, melted and cooled
1 teaspoon vanilla
2/3 cups mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x5 loaf pan or 4 mini loaf pans.
2. In a large bowl whip bananas and sugar together. Add melted butter, eggs and vanilla. Beat well.
3. Mix in the flour, baking soda and salt.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips. Pour the batter into prepared loaf pan.
5. Bake for 1 hour for large loaf or 35 minutes for mini loaves. Test with toothpick. When inserted it should come out clean. Remove bread from pan to rack and let cool.
1/2 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3/4 pounds bacon, sliced
1 1/4 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
3/4 pounds frozen spinach
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cook bacon in skillet on medium high heat until crispy. Remove and place on a paper towel lined plate.
3. Cook spinach according to package directions. Drain excess water.
4. In a large mixing bowl beat eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in 1 cup of cheese, bacon and spinach.
5. Spray 8 inch round baking dish with cooking spray. Pour in egg mixture and top with remaining ¼ cup of cheese. Bake for 25 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked. Let stand 3 minutes and serve.