3 tablespoons oil
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
1/2 pound cooked pork, chopped
1 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
4 cups cold cooked rice
4 green onions, chopped
1/4 cup soy sauce, plus 1/2 tablespoon
1. Mix egg with ½ tablespoon soy sauce and ½ tablespoon of sesame oil.
2. Add 1/2 tablespoon oil to wok and add egg mixture. Cook egg then remove from wok and chop into small pieces.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in wok. Add meat, peas and carrots, stir-fry for 2 minutes.
4. Add rice and green onions tossing to mix well. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
5. Add remaining soy sauce and chopped egg to rice mixture and fold in. Stir-fry for 1 minute more.
6. Serve with additional soy sauce, if desired.