1/2 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3/4 pounds bacon, sliced
1 1/4 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
3/4 pounds frozen spinach
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cook bacon in skillet on medium high heat until crispy. Remove and place on a paper towel lined plate.
3. Cook spinach according to package directions. Drain excess water.
4. In a large mixing bowl beat eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in 1 cup of cheese, bacon and spinach.
5. Spray 8 inch round baking dish with cooking spray. Pour in egg mixture and top with remaining ¼ cup of cheese. Bake for 25 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked. Let stand 3 minutes and serve.