8.14.2008

Dinner redoux, Asian chicken


A while back ago I posted this recipe for mushroom chicken asian lettuce wraps. Tonight I wanted to make something with the same taste but with out the lettuce cup stuff so it was easier to pack left overs. So I made the same recipe but instead of shredding the chicken I basted it with a little extra Hoisin sauce and then when it was done cooking I buried it in the mushroom cabbage mixture. My husband loved it. I served it on rice and he thought it was terrific. It also made excellent left overs! I haven't posted much this month and it's because I can't always make new food. I make a lot of stuff my husband loves. He requests his old favorites. So I thought I would take a chance to make something old but redo it so I could still post on here for you.

No comments: